How long will we storm the heaven?
THE DESIRE IS TO UNITE POLAND AND THE WORLD IN THE DEVOTION OF FIRST SATURDAYS WITH THE IMMACULATE HEART OF OUR MOTHER
- The desire is for all of Poland to be united on the first Saturdays with the Immaculate Mother’s Heart. All of us, because Poland our homeland and the Church were all consecrated and we devoted ourselves in parishes and families to the Immaculate Heart of Mary. Therefore, all of us have a duty to fulfill the obligations incurred by consecrating ourselves to Immaculate Heart of Mary.
“When in 1856 Polish immigrants in Paris celebrated the 200th anniversary of John Casimir’s Vows the Polish preacher Fr. Alexnder Jełowicki discussed the duty of man to the vows earlier committed. He came to the conclusion that Poland has fallen apart (partitioned) because the nation did not fulfill its sworn commitments. “
- In 1946, the following words were again recalled: “Three months ago, the Catholic Polish nation again at the foot of Our Lady of Czestochowa at Jasna Góra made new vows which content is known to all.
- So let us not repeat the error of the past by not fulfilling the obligations incurred by the vow. In contrary, let us now move on from the words to the deeds, to a truly Catholic life in the family, in society. This is what the Immaculate Conception – Mary demands of us today. ” – Fr. A. Marchewka, Immaculate calls for action, Sunday Catholic Weekly , 1946.
- The timespan of continual prayer is indicated in the very message of Fatima:
– until peace comes to the world,
– until Russia is converted and its mistakes will not spill in the world,
– until the triumph of Mary’s Immaculate Heart comes.